Turfware Ride On Fertilizer Spreader
If you are looking for a more stable and reliable ride on spreader, check out the Turfware TR360 ride on fertilizer spreader. Turfware has developed an advanced ride on sprayer design, which includes many efficient, patent-pending features. The TR360 is a state-of-the-art ride on spreader that makes spraying fertilizer easier. It also offers improved stability and user-friendly controls. As a result, operating a fertilizer sprayer on sidehills and slopes is much simpler. In addition to superior stability, the TR360’s dual hopper increases efficiency by allowing for simultaneous spraying of two different products. Turfware’s TR360 is the number-one ride on fertilizer spreader on the market.
Superior Durability and Stability
The TR360’s design is perfect for harsh applications with corrosive products and materials. The stainless-steel design and stronger components give the TR360 the ability to operate in even the toughest environments. The TR360’s components will also last 5 times longer than traditional parts. Thus, Turfware’s ride on spreader is markedly low maintenance with a simple design that makes the maintenance easier to perform.
Another unique aspect of TR360 is its unmatched stability and maneuverability. Turfware spent countless hours developing the TR360 design, so operators could more easily work on uneven land. As a result, the TR360 can navigate side hills and slopes with ease without experiencing a rototilling effect. The TR360 simply holds hills better than competing ride on spreaders.
TR360 Ride-On Spreader Features
- Developed with over 20,000 hours of testing.
- Improved slope and side hill stability. This ride on spreader holds hills better.
- No gears, belts or pulleys
- Pivot point assembly – Patent Pending
- Rotomolded dual hopper for spreading two products simultaneously
- Engine, pump coupler, hydraulic reservoir, and control cable assembly
- Innovative flow diverter
- Hopper slide shutoff
- Flow Regulator
- Triple spray nozzle improves spray pattern and operator control
- Easy access Spot Control Sprayer
- Stainless-steel Design
- Intuitive and responsive hydrostatic operator controls replace inconvenient gear drive transmissions.
- Reliable HONDA Motor with electric start and recoil backup.
- Simple design for easy operation and maintenance.
- Hydrostatic differential plumbing circuit
- Spreader impeller unit manufactured from wear-resistant engineered composite – Patent Pending
- Variable impeller speed control
- On-demand product flow booster
Unframed World Design | Ride On Spreader | Turfware
Unframed World Design believes digital marketing is an absolute necessity for building and growing a successful business. In a volatile marketplace, companies need digital marketing to more effectively compete in their industries. Companies that don’t implement a digital marketing strategy will find themselves struggling to compete with other brands. Furthermore, a lack of digital marketing essentially blocks your company from accessing a virtually endless pool of potential online customers. Unframed World Design works to make digital marketing easy and affordable. Turfware is one of our valued clients, so they receive many benefits from our digital marketing services. With search engine optimization, we propel Turfware to the front of Google Search results for specific keywords. Then, our SMM increases visibility on social media platforms to reach more online customers. If you are looking for affordable digital marketing in Northeast Ohio, contact Unframed World Design today!